I support families in pregnancy, birth, and early postpartum through physical, emotional, and informational support. I do not replace the birth partner and feel strongly about empowering them to confidently support the birthing person. I support you in advocating for yourself and my goal is to help the birthing person feel safe and comfortable. I am passionate about informed consent and believe knowledge instills confidence and the power of choice. Birth is an opportunity to reclaim our bodies and transform. I would be honored to share in that sacred space with you.
$1200 package includes:
- Two prenatal visits in your home, as time permits.
- On-call 24/7 from 38-42 weeks of pregnancy.
- Early labor support via phone.
- Continuous labor support at your birth location + two hours after delivery to help with your first feed.
- One postpartum visit in your home to process your birth + assess breastfeeding or other postpartum concerns (further postpartum visits may be scheduled for an additional fee).
- Access to a network of community resources + lending library of birth and postpartum related books.
- Unlimited prenatal and postpartum support by phone, text, or email.
2017 Austin Birth Award Nominee for Best Birth Doula!